VectorBoy

Wingloading

Why yes it is indeed, not sure if it is the regular or the 3. As I understand a few things were prototyped on his suits before getting OKed or nixed for the production suits.
All I know was that the suit seemed to fly as good as my classic ( but not better, yet ) with less effort. If I "worked" it a little I could pop up and away from others flockers. I can't wait to see what I get when i figure the sweet spots.
Kim really, single handedly, did a fantastic job of representing BM inc. I don't know how many but many demos were flown and a handful of sales were made And based on the smiles I'm sure more to follow. And that is just for the wings can't say what happened with all the pantz demos.

Yes its a power plant. I don't own a digital camera or photo suite software. Work is the fastest way to post pics.
There is two angles in the upper wing trailing edge. You can almost see this in picture #1 ( sequentially the last ) . Do the regular skyflyers have a constant trailing edge angle? Or do the 3's have one that is more dramatic?
This suit seemed really no harder to fly than my classic just more responsive.

Hey VectorBoy! Ha... very cool pictures! Thanks for the very nice compliments. I had a great time at the boogie. Sorry I couldn't play with you experienced birds but I needed to stay ground bound to talk to people and teach, not to mention I was nursing a bit of a sinus cold that I wish would just go away already! Did one experience load last Thrus and got blown away by the over 6 ft long legged monsters (but so did Craig OB so I didn't feel so bad.) Being short is great for Cessna jumps and being light is good for it's floaty aspect, but I'd mame someone for longer legs.

Yeah.... you did look like a kid who just got a new super powered toy at Christmas. So glad you got the suit, think you'll have lots more fun to come.

That suit is a one of a kind - an S3 prototype. It was the one version before the S3 was finalized I believe. The wing profile and size should be the same, but you may want to write Jari to be sure. You'll find his email on the BM site. Different than the S3 is that is does NOT have wingtip grippers and I think it does not have mesh inside the arms along the zippers. But, I know Jari loved the suit. It flies well and will help you kick the taller guys asses.

It was so nice to see you in Perris. I'm really looking forward to the next time. I've got a thought brewing about flocking dives at the Freefly Festival. (And leaving students to other BMIs.)

I hope you and Ira got a nice ballon WS jump in that morning. You were both gone by the time I got back to the DZ.

Happy, long flights! ~Kim
-Kimberly Griffin

And thank you Kim, This suit rocks! I could not believe how well it fits. It does have mesh in the inner zipper area. Immediate peers are way jealous they have to wait for production of their S3.
Really looking forward to next time or anytime you guys are out. I really got to try the pantz too.
Then ballon wing suit jumps were cancelled but not forgotten due to temperatures. You know you live in a way too hot of an area when its too hot to launch a balloon to more than 500 feet at 5 AM. Maybe Rantoul will provide.
See you soon. And thanks again I never get toys like this even on christmasB|. You rock!

Oh and BTW your legs are fine just ask Kevin, no need to mame anyone:D Glen