joboulay

120 kmh, 3 meters from ground!

Woah, just saw Dag's (Norgies) profile on there. Didn't know he was THAT experienced. He was my roommate in DeLand. Super, super cool guy. In fact, he is so cool, he never once gave the impression that he was the shit. I had to visit PD's site to find that out.
"¯"`-._.-¯) ManBird (¯-._.-´"¯"

Click

What amazed me most about that new PD movie, is the cliff/peak he flies by/over on the end of the clip.

When he came of the snowy slope, I thought...no way in h*ll he's gonna fly over/past that peak..no way in h*ll he's gonna fly over/past that peak..no way inhhOOOOLY SH*T he just flew over/past that peak!!!

It's like he was in a realy steep dive to stay close to the ground, and at the end he levelled out, and almost stopped loosing altitude...

freaky...(but cool:)
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

But it's not this particular one where he flies "3 meters from the ground passing two skiers". I am looking for this one!

Well, I did not read article 'cos it is on French, so I don't know anything about he passing the skiers, but it would be fun to see it.;)

I rad the article in the ParaMag, the skiers were stopped, but the original plan was to have Loic Fying above them while Freeriding... But the snow was real hard and they could not guarantee enough control... The video is for Salomon (skis etc. AND wingsuit...) At a moment they even thought he would try to land...
If you need any translation French-English (and also spanish and some German) I'll be glad to help you.
----------
Fumer tue, péter pue
-------------
ourson #10, Mosquito Uno, CBT 579

See it on the big screen!

I was trying to find more information online about Loic Jean-Albert, and I stumbled upon this page. I thought I'd let you guys know that if you want to see him fly in his wing suit on the big screen, go see the Warren Miller ski film "Journey". The film does a feature on Loic Jean-Albert, and shows his flight in its entirety. Including from his point of view, via a camera attached to his helmet. The film will probably be coming out on DVD soon, too.

This is one of the scariest, craziest, coolest and most amazing things I've ever seen a person do!