leroydb

CUT AWAY

I had my initial birdaman cutaway today, this being my 2nd reserve ride.... attached is the jump data off of my protrack... Wokring on up loading the mal function video later.... my main twisted and so did my reserve... talk about the (oh crap factor)
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

2ND SF3 JUMP.JPG

I had my initial birdaman cutaway today, this being my 2nd reserve ride.... attached is the jump data off of my protrack... Wokring on up loading the mal function video later.... my main twisted and so did my reserve... talk about the (oh crap factor)

Holy crap! hurry with the vi hurry with the vid!

Holy crap! hurry with the vi hurry with the vid!

what is the link for the video site again?
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Well that appeared ot have a high suckage, or puckage, factor to it.. so your thoughts? do you know what caused it? Also did you deploy your reserve on your back? Do you know what altitude you were at when you deployed the reserve? Did you just go chop chop by instinct or did you just not have time to flip over?

"BM_SF3 cut away.mpg" in UPLOADS.

Just watched it. Pretty intense spinner. Looked like you were rotating to the left a tiny bit on deployment, but I'm surprised in went that nuts. Good testimony to pulling high, which I don't usually do. What was that? 4? Looking at where you where at the end of the reserve deployment, you needed it.

I have a camera on the way. I can't wait to film my next mal. I wish I could have filmed my last one...

I love skydiving.
"¯"`-._.-¯) ManBird (¯-._.-´"¯"

Click

Well that appeared ot have a high suckage, or puckage, factor to it.. so your thoughts? do you know what caused it? Also did you deploy your reserve on your back? Do you know what altitude you were at when you deployed the reserve? Did you just go chop chop by instinct or did you just not have time to flip over?

i was pretty much going in a straight line until 5 grand... turned to correct spot... i think i was sliding to the right and possibly looked over my left ahoulder (dont think so, but possible)

i deployed my main between 4500 and 4000ft. my reserve was open at 2700ft. I tired for about 3 sec to flip on my belly..... that wasnt happening.... I pulled while i was on my back because i didnt know how high i was.
Leroy

Thanks man. Just watched it. Yowsah!

Question For leroyb: Does your javelin have dynamic corners?

no, but seeing that it was already apart... I am sending it in for the BM mod and getting it to match my gear.....
Leroy

Thanks man. Just watched it. Yowsah!

Question For leroyb: Does your javelin have dynamic corners?

no, but seeing that it was already apart... I am sending it in for the BM mod and getting it to match my gear.....

Get it to match your gear? what are you having them do to it?