ManBird

Wingsuits and females

A thread to check out...

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=395363

Of course I wasn't in the "Women Only" forum... uh, my, uh... girlfriend left her purse in there, and I had to get it because she has no legs, er... no I mean she does, but there's the sword thing with the drop and the monkey and I'm going to sleep.

(Edited to make the link work. Hasn't anyone one ever heard of regular expressions?)
"¯"`-._.-¯) ManBird (¯-._.-´"¯"

Click

We did some sweet 10 and 12-way flock dives in DeLand on Saturday and 5 of the birds were girls - a better raitio than normal. Jari told me that I was supose to write, "and they were all hot." B|

I have to say that I LOOOOVEEE with a capital "L" being last and having to dive my S3 down to the base. With wings closed, I'm diving like a screaming bullet but once I throw my wings out I can almost hear the tire screetching sound as I come to a stop (relatively speaking).

Slower Faster Longer...

Kim

-Kimberly Griffin

We did some sweet 10 and 12-way flock dives in DeLand on Saturday and 5 of the birds were girls - a better raitio than normal. Jari told me that I was supose to write, "and they were all hot." B|

I have to say that I LOOOOVEEE with a capital "L" being last and having to dive my S3 down to the base. With wings closed, I'm diving like a screaming bullet but once I throw my wings out I can almost hear the tire screetching sound as I come to a stop (relatively speaking).

Slower Faster Longer...

Kim

C'mon kim.. if you don't have pics or video it didn't happen
:D

Yep, you're right, Kevin. I may have been dreaming, possibly hallucinating. Wait... it IS on video a few times over and with Norman Kent gracing us with his prescence. He's truly amazing. He holds this big camera in his hand to take the pics all while flying his Skyflyer right along with the group and getting all sorts of different angles for his pics. I felt very lucky to have him there last weekend. No ass kissing, he's a great photographer and a really nice guy.

But, I don't have anything digital for you to look at so I could be lying about the whole thing. ;)

~Kimibird

-Kimberly Griffin

Yep, you're right, Kevin. I may have been dreaming, possibly hallucinating. Wait... it IS on video a few times over and with Norman Kent gracing us with his prescence. He's truly amazing. He holds this big camera in his hand to take the pics all while flying his Skyflyer right along with the group and getting all sorts of different angles for his pics. I felt very lucky to have him there last weekend. No ass kissing, he's a great photographer and a really nice guy.

But, I don't have anything digital for you to look at so I could be lying about the whole thing. ;)

~Kimibird

*lol* damn I wish i knew norman flew the suits, i was on a load with him when I was down there.. wish I coulda jumped a suit with him.

Kevin

C'mon kevin, it did happen, I was there, five HOT chicks flying beside Norman and me, screaming and smiling. Chick's rock!!! (and what a party afterwards, thanx!) :)

Jari

"Hey, don't be afraid, ever. Because, it's just a ride."

C'mon kevin, it did happen, I was there, five HOT chicks flying beside Norman and me, screaming and smiling. Chick's rock!!! (and what a party afterwards, thanx!) :)

Grrr.. where were all these damn birdwomen when I was down there.. hell kim didn't even show up! *sniffle*

btw, when you guys comin up here ?
(VA)

hot chicks and parties? Come ON Jari! That shit NEVER happens in Deland. :)

I love you guys!
arlo

Ok, so this is more of a party thread than a wingsuit thread.:)

Arlo read your messages girlie:)

See ya at Panama city, Hoov has booked his tickets, I just got to get mine now....bring it on girlie.

miss ya
Portia

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

oh for fuck's (phuzz' ?) sake! ;) PC will indeed be a blast. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys there...which means YOU need to get that ticket ASAP! :)

...and a friendly reminder for those planning to go: pre-registration on the PST website, floatation device is mandatory, D-license too. :)

..god i hope they're ready for this one.

arlo

Arlo, my monkey lover, chicks have it SO easy! They carry their floatation devices with them. I know they have them with them and I know where they hide them! One on the left and one on the right! I am loving you a second time....

Chuckie
Panama City for a whopping ten days. Bring your bail money, Kids.