SkymonkeyONE

Eloy DZ.com holiday BirdMan class?

Attention on deck:
I am bringing both of my suits with me to Eloy over the holidays and am already commited to training several people. If any of you are interested, there is a very good chance that I can get demo suits in your size sent out there so that I can train you all at once. I need as much lead time as possible, so if this intrigues you, speak up now with your "yea" and your body type/size. I need to know height, weight, build type (slim, athletic, stocky, etc). Demo suits will run you $10 per jump, plus what it costs to ship the suits there and back to Florida. For registered DZ.com members only, I will teach you the class for two Eloy jump tickets and a beer (or substitute*) at the end of the day. Supervised First Flights will be your slot, my slot (or another BM-I, which I will name later), plus a beer at the end of the day. After that, I will coach for slot, assuming you still think you need it.

PM me with anymore specific questions you have. This is for us only; I will train outsiders at my regular cost. PM me for that info.

Chuckie

OK, back to the top since time is getting near. What I need to know from each and every one of you who are interested in the class is your physical dimensions (as requested in the first post) and your REAL intent to do this. I am going to call down to Kim in the next few days and try and lay the suits on.

Chuck

OK, here is the unfortunate poop:

I talked to Kim at BirdMan yesterday and she told me that she didn't have any demo suits to send me. It seems the majority of the demo fleet are still in California with various people. What this means is that we will be limited in our ability to get everyone trained. I am bringing both of my suits and my training video, etc. I would ask every other registered member here to bring every suit they have, so that we can increase the flock size during this boogie.

Chuck