SCR10480

Dealing with "Dealers"?

If your going to deal with Ralph know what you want and what its worth. Ralph has a 100% satifaction guarantee. He will take stuff back and exchange it for something else or cash. He a gruff old bastard but you can deal with him if you watch your step.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is true. When I had problems with the custom Heatwave I ordered from him two years ago he took it back 30+ jumps and almost two months later and gave me full credit towards a new Stiletto (at a good price).

i got a canopy from ralph that was reported to have less than 200 jumps on it...i started jumping it and getting smacked after 50 jumps....figuring it was straight up, tried different packing and nothing worked, finally got line specs from pd and canopy was over 4 inches out of trim....it is getting relined now and pd concurs the canopy has more around 600-700 jumps on it....ralph would not refund my money b/c of the number of jumps i put on it, but said he would take the canopy back on exchange, less almost $300.....in the end, he sent me $50 toward the relining which is now over $200 b/c of pd's inspection process.....

i know people that have had good results with ralph, i however got totally screwed....

edit to add: i will now do all my gear purchases thru Roy at ParaService b/c he is stand up guy and his service kicks ass!

---------------------
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!

You are entitled to your opinion, and you are quite right. You don't understand.

Anyway, it's over now. I don't have to deal with them, they don't have to deal with me...the world is a safe place for all once again.

Make us understand, because right you now you're looking like a first rate asshole.

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.