Skyfish1

CRW in Minnesota

At Baldwin, we started the year with the intention to do CrW every Friday.

But one of the guys got hurt pre-season and we have yet to get started.

Maybe tomorrow.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Kevin, how do I start a frozen toad chapter?

Um, there is a reason why most of the CRW dogs go to Florida or California to jump. IT'S WORM & come Feb. I'll be one of those headed to Puerto Rico for a little CRW fun in the sun.

Go for it though. I would do it here in Washington but everyone thinks it is to cold to jump.

CSA #699 Muff #3804

Gee, I don't know about Florida this time of year, but Rantoul felt possitively Floridaesque last week. Mid to high eighties and plenty of "interesting" weather development.

There's going to be a CASA Boogie at SkyKnights in East Troy Wed through this weekend (8/9-8/13). Who want's to get together and do some CRW?

Blue skies,
Jim Rasmussen

Jim, sorry I missed WFFC I'm sure everyone had a great time. It sucks that I had to cancel all my summer CRW events because of work. I'm planning to be in Perris next month and PR in Feb. Hope to see you at both. Will have my GF going through AFF at the PR Boogie.

Safe Docks,
Scott

CSA #699 Muff #3804

There's going to be a CASA Boogie at SkyKnights in East Troy Wed through this weekend (8/9-8/13). Who want's to get together and do some CRW?

Not sure if I have the experience that you are looking for, but I'll be there all weekend and I'll make sure to bring my hybrid triathlon. Just ask for Brian M.