krkeenan

Having some fun now...

(Bubs and I are buds:ph34r:)

Say no more...B|

She's okay with it all, learned a lot...and that's what matters,right?:P;):ph34r:. She's planning to be in Dublin with us in a few weekends. If anyone wants to know what "having BALLS" looks like, I'll point them her direction;) She's a champ!;) and a cutie patootie!:D

Martin was the yellow with blue center stripe canopy and Mike Paolin was on the left with the white jumpsuit, right....D'oh!!!
---------------------------------------------------------

I believe that is Tim Raup in the white jumpsuit, with Dave Richardson above him.

Martin was the yellow with blue center stripe canopy and Mike Paolin was on the left with the white jumpsuit, right....D'oh!!!
---------------------------------------------------------

I believe that is Tim Raup in the white jumpsuit, with Dave Richardson above him.

Correct. I was just on the other side of that formation. and couldn't see the wrap til the video was shown. I was just starting serious CRW then. talk about WTF factor...

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

(Bubs and I are buds:ph34r:)

Say no more...B|

She's okay with it all, learned a lot...and that's what matters,right?:P;):ph34r:. She's planning to be in Dublin with us in a few weekends. If anyone wants to know what "having BALLS" looks like, I'll point them her direction;) She's a champ!;) and a cutie patootie!:D

ya, well my plans are still up in the air on what i'm doing next weekend. Well St. Patrick's day weekend. We'll see.... and thanks katee for your vote, if anything i'm just glad to be able to tell others what not to do, and show them the scares telling them "don't do what bubbles did"B| :):)
CReW Skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM