ArnoSchutte

WFFC and CRW

The last two years at Rantoul there was no formal organizing as far as I could tell, and I only heard an occasional announcement for a pickup load. The CRW tent was mostly used by the RW groups to pack. This year I won't be making it to the Convention, so I haven't even bothered to check into what's going on.

Hi,

I know of four or five of us, so far, who will be doing CRW at the Convention. I've offered to do the orgnaizing, for the group.

It has been kind of slow for CRW the last couple of years. Let's see if we can turn it around this year.

I would for sure like to get some loads up early in the morning, out of Mullin's plane. The air is better, we get more altitude.

Last year, if we got up before the rest of the planes fired up, we could do CRW over top. Later in the day we had to use the alternate landing area, but that is still fairly close by.

April and I will be camping over by the swoop pond again this year, so I don't plan on hanging out in the CRW tent, unless I know we have people planning on doing CRW.

As for wings, we'll be jumping PD Lightnings loaded around 1.3-1.375

Anyone else out there looking to do CRW at the Convention, pleae let me know and we can talk about days and start times.

CRW skies,
Jim Rasmussen

I'm a newbie to crw and would greatly enjoy jumping with some knowledgable crwdogs. They are no regular people at my dz[:/] Keep me in the loop for wffc. i'm there from the 5th till the 10th.B|

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

I would love to do some CRW. I have limited bi-plane, 2 stack experience and am jumping a SharpChuter245 exit weight @ 200lbs. I would be very interested in getting some help/instruction. The knowledge base at my home DZ is generally limited when it comes to CRW -except for the occasional visitor-.Look me up at the Alabama Gang Tent. We will be arriving late Wednesday night(3rd). - Daniel Edwards

BSBD
Home of the Alabama Gang

I would love to do some CRW. I have limited bi-plane, 2 stack experience and am jumping a SharpChuter245 exit weight @ 200lbs. I would be very interested in getting some help/instruction. The knowledge base at my home DZ is generally limited when it comes to CRW -except for the occasional visitor-.Look me up at the Alabama Gang Tent. We will be arriving late Wednesday night(3rd). - Daniel Edwards

Daniel, if you are ever interested, there's a good number of people with plenty of CRW experience jumping at Skydive Alabama in Cullman. Lots of Triathlons up there though. I have two Triathlons and a Lightning, however, doing CRW with you on your 245 sq.ft. canopy at such a light loading will be a real challenge.

Just let me know and maybe we can work something out. The vibes at Cullman is great, plus they have their own King Air. I haven't been to Tuskegee in several years. Tell Buddy I said hello.

Be careful at WFFC!

Blue Skies
Billy
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

A bunch of our regulars go up there on occasion. Maybe after the WFFC I'll get up there too. The only CRW I've done is me on the 245 with another jumper matched under an identical canopy or jumping a slightly smaller canopy. Of course that means they have to pin me.
See yall up there soon. - Daniel
I'll tell Buddy-I think he is leaving in the am too for the WFFC.

BSBD
Home of the Alabama Gang