Todka

CRW Clip

That video is AWESOME!!! I need to grap some nylon soon! Anyone in the NE want to bare the slightly cold temperatures...... :)
CReW Skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

How long does this take to download? I have DSL but I wasn't getting anything but a blank screen for 3 or 4 minutes before losing patience... [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

New CRW clip from Russia http://www.skyclub.ru/wolf.avi

Craig's-rules-of-rot's
1) Take your feet out before rotating
hmmmmmmm that pretty much covers it, but there's also lot's-o-good-info at Tom Begic's site

http://ozcrw.tripod.com/

This video, as enjoyable as it was to watch, also made me realize i should pass along kudo's to kliff Keltner and Frank Lupica for not hurting me last year as we trained for and competed at last years US Nat's. :)
be safe

kleggo

ps
i liked the video
i appreciate you posting it
and
i'm really glad to see that you're doing CReW in general and Rot's in particular.

In response to

"after watching this i realize how spoiled i've been having had the opportunity to do Rot's with good people."

Remember denis dodonov's russian rotation team have been unbeaten at world meets since 1998.

Any team that does a lot of competition training jumps will have a wrap from time to time and eventually amass enough footage for an entertaining video.

I have some footage of denis's team at the world cup in russia in 2000 banging out 20\21's on each jump and after a while it does get a little monotonous.

This was again a great video to watch, thanks for posting it.

plastic