x46255

Freefly suit

They use supplex (and other heavier fabrics if you need it or want it), but put spandex in the suit where you need to stretch and be comfortable. It's in the back/crotch, and underneath my arms. Seriously, I don't think I've ever had a suit so comfy. (and this is the fourth manufacturer I've worn over the years, none of which were ouragan, which I heard was super comfy too, but I can't compare since I've never tried a suit on from them.)

whatever you decide to go with, or whatever company, I highly suggest you go for a suit with the spandex in it. I think thats why the spacesuit wasn't so comfy for me (well, besides the fact that it was made too small) because there is no spandex in it.
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

i just got my deep seed free fly suit in march and love it. it only took just over 2 weeks to get to me after i ordered it, and the fit is amazing. the suit also is made of a very durable material. the prices are also resonable. and customer service is a A +. i will definetly buy their suits again.

Second vote for Freakin' Suits.

I ordered from Europe, we have Sonic, Boogieman and Matter as the big players here, but none of them would do the design I wanted which was pretty much the sonic design, only with tie-dye in the stripes*. They would charge around 450/500 EUR for the suit with basic pockets etc. Sonic refused to make it because "we don't do tie-dye, it's an american thing and we don't like this style." Well, they didn't like my business, so i took it to Freak'n'Suits.

I was happy with my first suit I got from Freak'n'Suits since 6 years ago, so I sent them a pic of my design and they made me a suit with a matching swoop pant for what was then around 320 EUR. Damn Customs added around 90 EUR so it came out the same, but I got the suit exactly as I wanted it.

I asked for a specific stripe design and doubling up of fabric on arms and legs so I'd get more lift for the tunnel. (My old suit was single-layer supplex, nice and cool but a bit faster...) With this suit now I have the full range that I need and really really happy with it, as it's not one of the limited choice designs from one of the three european manufacturers.

*see attached/ below:

[inline Suit_wish1.jpg]
The mind is like a parachute - it only works once it's open.
From the edge you just see more.
... Not every Swooper hooks & not every Hooker swoops ...

and my 2 cents here. I bought a pair of vertical suit freefly pants. Very nicely made but didn't fit. When i contacted Valdi, he wanted to charge me to change them. WTF? And they were the same price as the LS. Guess you gotta fuckup now and then to learn.
my pics & stuff!

May I recommend the Skimmer Freefly Suit?
She has made a hybrid suit (RW spandex back, Supplex on the rest) that makes it very easy to move in, very comfortable, and very fitted. Her prices are way more reasonable too. She's out of Minnesota. PM me or email [email protected] if you would like more info.
These suits are so flexible, I can do freestyle in them!
Merriah
Team Flew-id
Making freefall pretty since 1998

I'll tell you again. Liquid Sky is the way to go. Not only is the quality first class but also Julio answers his phone, he responds to emails and is available to make sure you get what you want. I have been through many suits and companies. Some are better than others but LS IMHO is the best. Julio designed a rig for me too that I should have in the next few weeks. Here's what it gonna look like.

I will stand by the previous comment.
Julio is phenomenal.
I ordered my suit last week at Summerest and it should come in the next few days. Met Julio and he is a great guy, very, very customer service oriented.
That and LiquidSky suits are first class.
Highly recommend!

Julio is phenomenal.
I ordered my suit last week at Summerest and it should come in the next few days. Met Julio and he is a great guy, very, very customer service oriented.
Highly recommend!

1 week turnaround?? From scratch?

Julio is phenomenal.
Highly recommend!

1 week turnaround?? From scratch?

Yep... he had mine done and shipped in about the same time. When people say the man is on the phone banging away at his sewing machine giving you a step by step play on how the suit is going, it's seriously no lie. I have about 20 jumps on that suit I got from him in July and I LOVE it, and now am already contemplating another suit from him cut for freestyle. At this point, I don't think I'd ever order from another company for as long as I skydive just based on the comfort of the suit, the durability, and the most awesome customer service you can ask for.

**edited to add: I attached a pic of how the suit came out. I really do love it. More pics are up at www.matthoover.com (July gallery) if anybody wants to take a look. I know when I was looking into suit designs I was trying to find all the LS pics on the net that I could come across. This is a based off of the "Evo" stock option.
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

I got my LS in the mail about 7 days ago and jumped it this weekend it is a two peice and i LOVE it. it took Julio just 10 days to ship it to me and it was here in 2 so 12 days in all. He spent a week with me sending back and forth e-mails making sure i got just what i whanted.