jerry81

Congratulations Gianca - AD D#4

Huge congrats to Giancarlo Trimarchi who just passed the test (2 spaceballs, six transitions) here at Skydive Venezuela and became the fourth person in the world to get the Atmosphere Dolphin D license!!

Regardless of what anyone thinks about the AD licensing system, it's a freaking hardcore achievement and we will be celebrating it heavily tonight...B|

Do you know what would be an equally significant achievement IF OLAV WOULD SEND OFF AD CERTIFICATES TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE PAID FOR THEM. Not alot of tasks take 3+ years to achieve, the staff work and planning for the second world war, the korean conflict, the falklands and Tellic 1 didnt take as long as Olav sending off 100 certifigates.
Interesting...
nice on Giancarlo though!

Do you know what would be an equally significant achievement IF OLAV WOULD SEND OFF AD CERTIFICATES TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE PAID FOR THEM.

if you send me some dough, i can go to Staples and make you a quality color copy of mine. the you can just change the name and your AD number on it to be yours.