gobblin1

AD Licences

whew, tough thread ;-)

isn't the situation simple? some people say they have taken the AD test, and not gotten a certificate.

why doesn't olav just make a post explaining the delay and letting people know when they will get thier certificates?

olav can speak and write english and has a computer (or surely can get access to one)

no bashing needed, right?

we'll wait patiently for olav's reply.

his email is [email protected] if anyone needs it.

kind regards
max

I don't consider myself a Great Freeflyer, but I know I'm a decent Freeflyer, that can fly my slot on a VRW Team and turn points Freeflying.

My Team mate took the AD Test and passed back in 2000, and he felt like it was definately an Ego experience. So I have no interest in ever getting an AD Rating. Plus he can BallMaster a jump if I'm interested. I definately think Ball Jumps are excellent for training and teach you skills that you cannot learn in the tunnel.

Likewise the Tunnel is a proegression experience where you have to prove your skills before you can Freefly the way you want to in the Tunnel. But this has more to do with Safety and Liability than it does Ego. Although I'm sure there is a little Ego involved.

In Freeflying your going to have to prove yourself in some form or fashion if folks don't know anything about you. Whether that means entering competions and winning, or being on Big Ways enough for folks to know who you are. Hey until folks know about you, you are going to have to prove you have the skills. Point Blank........

I don't think telling anyone you have an AD or so many hours in the Tunnel, or what Big Way experience you have means diddly squat. Anyone can embellish the truth to make themselves look better than they are.

So go jump with folks and if you have talent they will know......Likewise if you don't they will also know. I don't think any rating is worth paying for, let your skills do the talking. ;)

Later,