tcnelson

year end

Haven't had a chance to check it out yet, but I will soon. Tell Erk he needs to send me that dvd when it's done. B| It was a great year for sure, and I'll be back there to jump with you again as soon as I possibly can.

So.....did I make the vid? ;)

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

So.....did I make the vid?

wouldn't you like to know! :D

i suppose you made it through basic...a new chapter in your life for sure...i envy the fun your gonna have out on the west coast. definitely look me up when your on leave. i'll meet you in tecumseh or sdc or where ever just so i can show you how much cooler my matter suit is compared to yours. :ph34r: i don't have it just yet but, rest assured, it's cooler than yours. have fun out there homie and we do need to do some more flying together....asap.

ted B|

p.s. isn't good enough that you made my avatar? :D
"Don't talk to me like that assface...I don't work for you yet." - Fletch
NBFT, Deseoso Rodriguez RB#1329

Nice work! Glad I had the chance to jump with you guys so I could make your year end!B|

Thanks for sharing!

we were definitely glad to have you in ohio this year. i'll do my best to return the favor in the future and show up at your dz. at least i know that if i show up in NY, i'll have a nice place to party/F-fly. have a good holiday season Chris!
ted

i'll meet you in tecumseh or sdc or where ever

You can come to SDC without wrongway here ya know. There are other freefliers around that would love to jump with ya.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

This is really a very good video, nice job, terrific editing and music, I can't believe you have less than 500 jumps. I'm just curious, how long to you estimate it took you to make the year end video? I would like to make one, but find watching and editing video from a whole year takes an enormous amount of time.
Thanks again,
Tim
SCR-21

how long do you estimate it took you to make the year end video?

i guess it took about 20 hrs all in all. the hardest part for me is just getting started. it's an overwhelming task to think about all at once so, i usually just start by throwing all the clips i think i might want to use onto the timeline and start rearranging based upon music and shot type. have fun with it if you decide to do it and thanks for the positive comments.

shameless bump...

i appreciate all of the good comments that i've received about my vid. sunny, you're right...i should visit you at sdc regardless of what jason is doing. after all...you're more important than him anyway.;)

it's a good thing that i'm a semi-decent snowboarder because being a skydiver in the midwest yields a choice: move south or west, or...learn to be a semi-decent snowboarder during the long winters and pay off your credit card bill while your wishing for warmer weather.

peace and hair grease,

ted
:P