danwayland

Freefly Coaching Trapper Keeper

I don't know if anybody could use this or not, but since I put it together for myself, I thought I'd share.

The intention here is for freefly coaches to modify and print this suff out for use at their local DZ. Think of it almost like an open source freefly coaches' manual. All that I ask is that if you improve it, please send me the additions and corrections so that I can use them as well.

Any materials not created by me were obtained off the web, and were already available to anyone and everyone for free before I ever zipped them up and put them on dropzone.com. All of the original sources are credited. All I did was get them all together, and in some cases, add page breaks in all the proper places such that they print out a little more nicely.

http://danwayland.com/freeflycoaching/FreeflyCoachingTrapperKeeper.zip

peace,

Dan
--
Dan Wayland
http://www.danwayland.com

Thanks for taking the time to put this together and to share it with all of us for free. I'm sure it will help a lot of people! B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

This is really cool! Thanks alot!!!!!

On a related note, this is the kind of stuff that would lend itself well to a Freefly-Wiki. Check out THIS link to the BASE Wiki that Jaap just started... very neat stuff.

I think I might like to build that myself.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

The intention here is for freefly coaches to modify and print this suff out for use at their local DZ.

This is great for those of us still learning too. Thanks for putting it together and sharing.

BTW, your writing on the head down portion is hilarious.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do." Ben Franklin

Dan...I ran across this file today in my computer and was looking through it again. It's been awhile since you first posted it and I think a lot of new members could learn a lot from it, especially now that the new season is about to start up. Sadly, the link seems to be broken. Are you willing and able to post it again for everyone?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Dan...I ran across this file today in my computer and was looking through it again. It's been awhile since you first posted it and I think a lot of new members could learn a lot from it, especially now that the new season is about to start up. Sadly, the link seems to be broken. Are you willing and able to post it again for everyone?

Skymama, do you have the original file? The link doesn't work any more. Maybe you can email the file to someone who wants it.
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"