WrongWay

Check out my new suit!

Ok that makes me want mine even more.

Hey Wrongway are you ever going to get down to the ATL for some sweet jumps?

Haven't jumped with you in a really long time....just wondering dood.

Suit look killer man! B|

Thanks dude!

I'm gonna try to, but with all the stuff that's going on around here lately, I have NO IDEA when it's gonna be. :D I'll be sure to drop you a line if I'm comin out tho bro. B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Okay, I got to fly it this weekend....so here's my analysis.

I did have one problem with it. The leg material came out of the stitching on one of the ankle cuffs before I jumped it. I had a friend of mine skilled with a sewing machine looked at it (Thanks Meili! :)), it was a relatively painless fix.

On to the flights. I honestly couldn't have been happier. To those who have yet to tighten up their old baggy suits, DO IT. I can't tell you how much easier it is to fly your body without fighting any material. Between the materials used and the gained flexibility from not fighting any bag, I truly feel that my range grew with this suit. Also, the power is pretty evened out. My last suit was far too powerful and made precise movements difficult. This one is the exact opposite. It has just enough power to make you move when you really want to, but isn't too powerful for precision flying.

Aside from the small build problem I had, I couldn't be happier. It fits great, flies great, and looks really nice in the air. All and all, I'm a happy customer. :)

Wrong Way
The wiser wolf prevails.

I liked your suit, and other Matter suits I have seen, so I wrote Matter an email.

Cedric responded pretty fast and was very helpful with my questions.

How long did it take to deliver your suit once it was ordered? Did you go direct?
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

glad to hear good news about the PC suits, we have 3 on order for our team.

I'll post some pics when they turn up, which is supposed to be the 7th July... very excited B|B|B|
-----------------------------------------------------------
--+ There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.. --+

The team received their Matter Suits recently and we're all extremely happy with them. They fit great, fly great, have low drag and are definitely the highest quality suit any of us have every owned.

Will post pics soon.

Blues.
To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. ~ Lao-Tzu

It's all good, they're my brothers ~ Mariann Kramer

The only thing that gets me is... how do you bring yourself to invest that much dough... I could almost buy a wingsuit for that much. Are they really that much better than everything else out there?
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

The only thing that gets me is... how do you bring yourself to invest that much dough... I could almost buy a wingsuit for that much.

Umm...from what company? :S:D

In my opinion, the quality alone is worth the cash. That along with the fact that it flies unlike any suit I've personally ever flown, it makes it worth it.

You get what you pay for.

Wrong Way
The wiser wolf prevails.

I've had a pair of Matter Pro Pants for about 4 years now, I've been really happy with them,
Sometimes i've often though they were too tight, but the guys at Matter in Empuria measured me up, so they must be right.

A couple of guys that used to be at Matter left to set up another company (kinda like the Birdman/Phoenix split)
So check out www.sonicflywear.com As they are pretty similar.

Nigel
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sponored by NZ Aerosports, CYPRES 2, Tonfly & L&B

Team Dirty Sanchez #232

Base price of a Matter Matrix is $426 (no wings, no options at all, just a regular suit). That's why I asked if the quality is that far superior to other suits, if it's worth paying an extra 200 or so. So you would never go back to flying with any other suit? or if you had to you would feel disadvantaged? I'm trying to weigh this out in order to make the investment decision for myself to know how long I will have to save up for a FF suit, but don't have flight time in lots of different suits to compare firsthand.
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957