alanab

i wanna tube!!!

how much would you charge??

phree has one i think... but i want my OWN!

I don't know, how long do you want it?:D that didn't sound right. I need to see one up close to figure out how to make the hoop, and handle etc. Do you want a sit tube or hd tube or one that could be used for both?

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

if its a hand held sit tube, you keep it in your left hand stretched out as far as possible, deploy as normal.... as soon as the canopy has you upright, throw your left hand back and down to get the tube out of the way then hook it on your foot for canopy flight and kick it off about 20 feet from the ground and land as normal.

edited for speling mistakes

if its a hand held sit tube, you keep it in your left hand stretched out as far as possible, deploy as normal.... as soon as the canopy has you upright, throw your left hand back and down to get the tube out of the way then hook it on your foot for canopy flight and kick it off about 20 feet from the ground and land as normal.

edited for speling mistakes

Cool thanks for the answer.......I'm wondering if there's ever been any incidents from holding a tube during deployment ?

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

When I did my first(upright) tube jump I was told " get it as far away from you as you can, then deploy". I found out the hard way to hold it to the side not in front as the tube can wrap itself up in a sniveling canopy. Not a big deal unless you get line twists but even then just let go! Head down tubes being attached to the feet are different. Make sure you have a cutaway handle in an accessable spot ( belt line). The head down tube is behind you as your deploying but a spining canopy or line twists can wrap it up. Don't wait too long to ditch it in a bad situation, Have funn!!!!!! Jeff