Caseadilla

PICTURES show em if you got em

I'm curious - on the 2nd pic (the tube one) is there something misrouted with the reserve cable? I can't really tell but I figured I'd ask cause it seems 'odd'

And yep - excited new jumpers is a wonderful thing :)

Blues,
Ian
To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. ~ Lao-Tzu

It's all good, they're my brothers ~ Mariann Kramer

No, all is good, what you see is the yellow cut-a-way cable of a single point release system (pull the reserve and the cut-a-way is also pulled).

Some of our student rigs have this option.

Good eye :P

Arvel
BSBD...........Its all about Respect,

USPA#-7062, FB-2197, Outlaw 499

No, all is good, what you see is the yellow cut-a-way cable of a single point release system

Coolio - I've never seen a SOS system :)
Blues,
Ian
To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. ~ Lao-Tzu

It's all good, they're my brothers ~ Mariann Kramer

Great pictures, Arvel! You can really see a change in Rachael's demeanor out there since she finished her student progression and got her A license.

Thanks for letting me mimic your tandem video routine this past weekend. Hopefully I'll get it all dialed in soon. :)
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

here are some of Rob and I at rantoul. The photos were taken by Karen Lewis. I only had 180 jumps then. I got so wasted in the hellfish tent the night before that I woke up on the floor and my shoes were missing. The last pic is for the ladies!B|

Thanks for the SAM B| it was very GOOD

Arvel

You'll have to thank Cora for that. She was the mastermind behind the big payoff. ;)

You finished it already? What, did she get you a sixer? :P
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

Excellent pictures, Arvel. I'm really impressed with how well Autumn was flying. Her transitions were great, and she wasn't backsliding in her sit at all.

Nice meeting you today McDuck, Arvel great pictures of Autumn, missed seeing you at Raeford today, heard Autumn finished her basic and that ya'll were at the DZ yesterday. Hope to buy you a beer next weekend.
L8tr

It was great meeting you too, Darien! Sorry things were a bit chaotic, but hopefully we'll be able to chat more the next time you're at Raeford, which I hope will be soon. B|

And Arvel, no worries on that paperwork. I know you had to get Autumn going, so I figured I'd see you out there again in the very near future. Feel free to send me that stuff here and I'll make sure it gets seen.

Hey! We miss you here too, Arvel. Don't go running off to HI just yet. :P

I still say you should submit the L-Dub-holding-the-sun picture to Parachutist for "photo finish". Post it here and see what the general consensus is...or just post it for bragging rights. B|

Tanks Ducky :)
I have submitted it, they have asked for the High Res file, so we will see. I don't have it with me on the road, but I think I did post it in the Photo area under best shots, or something like that :S

Stay safe,

Arvel
BSBD...........Its all about Respect,

USPA#-7062, FB-2197, Outlaw 499

Those are some beautiful shots on the Sebastian Five site!

Edited to add frame grabs.