dhammons

Infinity container

All of that aside... since I know Kelly will probably ready this... the only negative thing I can say about Kelly/VSE is that he should pick a better brand of car or at least one that isn't in the shop for YEARS at a time.:P

You.........BASTARD!!!!!!!:P

Thanks everyone for the compliments, but I also have some really talented people working for me that make it possible to make so many people happy. If it was a one man show, there would be A LOT fewer proud Infinity owners posting their experiences. We'll keep doing our best to keep quality high and delivery times low (which has been difficult this year :)

[reply
Thanks everyone for the compliments, but I also have some really talented people working for me that make it possible to make so many people happy. If it was a one man show, there would be A LOT fewer proud Infinity owners posting their experiences. We'll keep doing our best to keep quality high and delivery times low (which has been difficult this year :)

Sheesh! What is this!? The oscars!? B|

The last mosquito that bit me had to book into the Betty Ford Clinic. -Patsy

My first, (and current), container is an Infinity. I had all the same choices that any buyer out there faces, and I did my homework like a good boy. Infinity came out on top.

When I had a question, Kelly had an answer for me right away. Delivery was quick. The rig fits perfectly, (both me and the canopies), and looks great. The craftsmanship is just damn flawless.

Can you tell that I like my rig?

By the way, GraficO, that rig of yours in the ad looks so good that, after playing with endless schemes, I wound up using yours, except silver instead of white.

Blues!

Luke

Don't just eat a hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
-Ivan Stang

HEH...
Seems that most of my gear gets copied somehow since I used a lot of it in various ads.

Not a problem... glad I could help take away some of the trauma in deciding a color scheme! BTW... forrest green instead of blue looks cool too...

I screwed up in my post with the rigs... the one in the ad is the one on the right... the new Infinity is the one on the left (the one with the chrome stripes on the main flap):S

GraficO
GraficO

"A Mind is a terrible thing to taste."

If I were to purchase a new rig the Infinity would be on the top of my list. I like the features of the Infinity a lot and you can't beat the price. I like Mirages and their fit, but I could never justify the cost. I have jumped Javelins the whole I have been skydiving and the only reason for me to buy another is that replacement parts are easy to find and I am familar with them. You can't go wrong with an Infinity

Just as a side note.. I bought an Infinity when I first got back into the sport. I have been playing with a bit of freeflying.. trying to do something OTHER than bellyflying that I learned in 1975.

I had my Infinity apart for a few weeks while it was being cleaned and repacked and I have been jumping my backup rig.. a Javelin. ITs a DOM 92 and when I go headdown the riser covers do not always stay in place...

On my Infinity I have NEVER had any kind of issue with risers.. or riser covers.. everything stays in place. This weekend while I was at Kapowsin.. the home of Velocity Sports.... I had a chat with Kelly Farrington. I told him I want a bulletproof container for doing EXTREME headdown next summer..ie SpeedSkydiving. I said I want a rig that will be as safe as possible at 300MPH plus.. and he assured me I already have the rig.

I will order a new rig from them... they can put all the Infinity Embroidery Logos on it that they deem necessary. I will go with a smaller reserve and it will fit my new main I am plannning on buying this winter as well. ( I really need to demo a few canopies before I decide) I want things a bit smaller to fit closer to my back..I still think Its the very best rig I could have chosen. Thank you Kelly

Amazon

... the only negative thing I can say about Kelly/VSE is that he should pick a better brand of car or at least one that isn't in the shop for YEARS at a time

Hmm, yes it is in the shop most of time, but consider the positives. How many gear manufacturers do you know that has a car capable of Horizontal Terminal deployments? This done on a narrow coutry road, taking less than 1/2 mile to go terminal? Think of the testing possibilities!

There is something to be said about a turbocharged Audi powered Shirocco. In spite of it's lust for transmission parts.

Oh, and I like the rigs too.

----------------------------
bzzzz

I am in the market for a rig,,and the earlier post about hip points being lower and comforable leg straps has me going,,can anyone elaborate on this some more? and by the way Kelly,,what kind of car is it so we don't buy it,,lol thanx wally
smile, be nice, enjoy life
FB # - 1083

I just want to say that this is going to be the second weekend on my new Infinity and I couldn't be happier. Colors are great, it's comfortable, and cool doesn't begin to describe it. I think this rig actually MAKES me a better skydiver.... ;)

Seriously though, this is the third rig I've owned, and it's the first one that was ever custom made for me. My only complaint was waiting an extra 3 weeks over stated delivery time. Now that I know Kelly's car is always in the shop, I'll just assume that he drives the things to UPS himself and that caused the delay :ph34r:

Anyway, your sponsored athlete at the DZ explained that you were WAY in the hole on orders vs ability to produce, plus some repairs, and after seeing my rig and jumping it, I know why. This is a great container and the market share for infinity is only bound to increase.

Thanks again Kelly for a first class product. It'll be nice to introduce myself at the Chick's Rock Boogie in a couple of weeks.

I just want to say that this is going to be the second weekend on my new Infinity and I couldn't be happier.

Yeah, but you didn't buy beer...

Colors are great, it's comfortable, and cool doesn't begin to describe it.

You should thank your wife for making you change your original color combination.:D

My only complaint was waiting an extra 3 weeks over stated delivery time.

That's because they had to expedite the completion of all those hot chicks that just ordered rigs after you did. They set yours aside and built theirs.:ph34r: