skreamer

Swedish freefly festival III the movie - download trailer

Very cool trailer. I will certainly be getting the full film, if it comes out on DVD (I have no video player :$ ).

Anyways, for future download, you could consider using BitTorrent. Its great for when hosting a large file which a lot of people will be downloading. You won't need any mirrors any more. Its basically a system where the downloaders help eachother get all the parts to the file. It works very well, and has gained a lot of popularity the past year.

My download went pretty well (50 KB/sec) on my ADSL line, but with BitTorrent, on a popular file I usually max out my connection (80 KB/sec). And the load on the server/internet connection is a lot less.

Cheers,

Costyn.
Costyn van Dongen - http://www.flylikebrick.com/ - World Wide Wingsuit News

It's good, but sorry to say not as good as lasts years. Hopefully the full Vid. will be better.

Could that possibly be because the Dark Lord wasn't in last year's movie? :)

I'm not in this one either, was doing to many Coach jumps to get myself in the Vid. this year :(

PS; a big thanks to Max and Patrick from Generation Freefly for all the coaching.... All you people out there who want to get top notch coaching ...check them out. [url]

anyone know who is the band on this soundtrack?

The song is "Tears From The Moon (Hybrid's Twisted on the Terrace Mix)" by Conjure One with Sinead O'Connor.
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

anyone know who is the band on this soundtrack?

The song is "Tears From The Moon (Hybrid's Twisted on the Terrace Mix)" by Conjure One with Sinead O'Connor.

Cut/paste from headdown.net:

hey. Well it is really 3 different songs. Starting of with Motorcycle 'as the rush comes' Armin van burren s universal religon remix, Sinead o Connor 'tears from the moon' Hybrid twisted on the teerace mix and finally Armin van buuren 'burned with desire' rising star remix. The first and the lsat song are not yet out in the main record stores. It is promos and they will soon be out for the mainstream public. /Glenn // friflaj.com, 2003-09-11 11:14

--
riro - http://www.ronnkvist.nu/gallery/

PS; a big thanks to Max and Patrick from Generation Freefly for all the coaching....

I agree, it is just a pity that they don't talk very much - especially Patrick, he is very quiet and shy. :D I'd also recommend Rob Silver from the Sebastian Freefly Center. Got some coach jumps off him, learnt heaps and had a bloody good laugh - top geezer! :)