skyfaller13

I'm Hooked

I finally did it... at jump 44 I did my first sit fly, or something kinda resembeling a sit fly. It Was by far the most fun I've had in the sky since my first jump!

I'm Hooked, RW seems so boreing comepared to it, can't wait to get up there and play around with some more Free Flying...

I'd like to add make sure that your rig is freefly friendly and that it is well maintaned. Also, get some good coaching, you'll progress faster and be safer in the air that way.

I would also like to agree with freeflyfrog. Use me as an example. Here I am with 550 jumps, with a Coaches Rating and a Tandem rating. For over 2/3s of my jumps I did FF. Guess what I had to do so I could get ready to go get some ratings? I had to get some Skydive U. RW Coaching. Also, now that I'm wanting to go get my AFF rating in a year, I'm going to go back to my Skydive U. coach and go through the entire program so I'm prepared for it.

On the other hand, FFing has really helped my air awareness skills.B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Yeah I'm definatly getting a coach... Mike Ortiz runs a schol out of where I normally jump, Ill probably do a couple coach jumps with him.

But Im getting ready to head home on leave wich will put me jumping at Skydive Spaceland. would anyone be willing to jump with a newbie who's discovered the fun a FF? or can anyone at least recomend a good FF coach out of Spaceland?

I am moving to houston in early september and I am not the best freeflier in the world (nor near) but I can hold my own and I am definately willing o jump with newer ff-ers... I think it teaches me allot when I get to chase yall around;););)

"Hey! look texans...I said yall"

-yoshi

Congratts!!

Ive been hooked big time as well. Lovin the Freeflying :) Hopefully you can find a cool person to learn with. Ive had GREAT help from a good friend of mine who flys awesome. He has been a huge help, and very patient with me. Hang in there and you will have a blast. Good friends just make it better!

Thanks, Robert!
Blue Skies!