cheneyneel

Heard of Kurupee Freefly suits?

About measurements-
I accidently broke a window just the other day. I went to a glass store. I gave the measurements. The lady said check them again when I get home and call her to be sure. $50, so ok by me to get the damn thing right. I double checked, called her and she cut the glass.

Later, Dan brought home a TOO BIG window PAIN. It was too big by one inch. Dan measured the window & my calculations were right. He marked on the paper surrounding the pane the correct measurements. These calculations done by holding the pane up and also by my measuring tape. All measurements indicated an inch too big.

Dan took the marked glass back to recut and found out... Her tape measure of the pane was indeed the measurements I gave her, yet Her inches and MY inches were without question an inch OFF.

:SI get nothing but a giant Matthew Lesko question mark on this.:S

This episode happened since my last post here..... Ive opted to tell this because I remain perplexed at # of suits too big.

Helpful, I am thinking... would be to
1. -measure with a paper or cloth tape
2. -indicate size by magic marker on the tape
3. -Send the tape with your order or send along by post.

This postal delay would be less of a delay than a suit to big.

I will now do this on any suit order or anything I am ordering that requires exact measurements and cost over 50 cents. ;)

~AirAnn~

I ordered a suit in January and received it this week. Excellent fit, and very nice custom design. After closer examination, I noticed small cuts in the material on the right leg. I assume this was from customs inspection, idk for sure. Long story short, Blas is going way beyond regular customer service to make it right.

----------
I used to think skydiving would be cheaper then smoking crack!

I have a Kurupee suit and overall I like it. My original suit wasn't nearly baggy enough (yes, I specified a baggy fit), so I returned it after putting some jumps on it. A few weeks later, I received a completely new suit, with added fabric on the arms and legs. Quality of the fabric was improved on the new suit as well.:)
Unfortunately the sewing machine seemed to stray at times, leaving sections of open fabric, and velcro that is coming loose. AFter ~150 jumps the teeth on the zipper began falling out, so I had to have this replaced as well.:(

Although I've had problems, I get lots of compliments on the design, and I didn't pay a fortune for a nice looking suit.

Two friends bought freefly pants from Kurupee, and they love them. The free t-shirt and stickers were a nice touch too! :)
Keep in mind my comments are based on a suit that's a year old. Kurupee may have fixed the problems I have.

Jeff
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

Kurupee may have fixed the problems I have.

I was talking with one of the guys from Kurupee a couple of months ago. He told me that they had recently changed who was sewing the suits and that the workmanship has improved since the change.