JFC3

Freefly suits

I have Poly-Cotton on the trunk (mid-section/top half of legs) and heavy cotton (denim) on the legs and arms. This is due to my fall rate, I needed the heavy material to slow down (I'm 280lbs out the door).
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

i don't have one yet, but i am pretty sure special is only the design on the fabric, and not the fabric itself....if you look at the form, there is a place later on to select heavier or normal cotton....

but don't quote me on that, after all i am a primate.....

my suggestion is shoot them an email, they answered my questions in within 24hrs

---------------------
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!

If you are talking about my suit - The boyz designed it for me.

Eduardo Caceres ([email protected])
Blas Prieto ([email protected])

I told them my colors were purple and teal and to put a little of yellow on there for Levin. And that is what they made.

You can design pretty much whatever you want and they can look at the plans. Print out the form and work with that. Then send it to them. You will have a killer suit. They are open to all kinds of things.

They are awesome guys and sent a suit to be given away at the Chicks Rock Boogie. (where I was supposed to be)

I am also a dealer - so if you want to email me its [email protected].

~AirAnn~

get a firefly suit. i have almost 700 jumps on mine and i've washed it in the washing machine about 50 times. holding up great. hardly faded a bit. and they have the best customer service in their industry.
http://www.fireflysuits.com/
310-808-9136

levin
vSCS#3

The manufactor should know what material and what cut is perfect for your body. If not, I'd call around and look at what other companies are saying. I swore my Firefly was the wrong size and wanted to send it back to have it thined down, but once I started improving my body position... its perfect. My old suit was thinner cut and not as stiff of material and its a speedy suit that I have to work on hitting the brakes in a lot. I'm 6'2 170 lbs and already floaty. If the people making my suit don't know whats best based on experience... I'd personally keep looking for a jump suit maker, there are lots of them out there.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Totally agree with Phree. When Laura and I ordered from Karen (FREEdom Means Choice), she talked to us and figured out how we fall, especially together. Our first jump together? We fell with each other the whole time in a sit without having to work very hard for it.

Very cool.
http://www.brandonandlaura.com

More than a manufacturer what about cuts and drag. It seems everyone I ask has an opinion based on who's sponsoring them or what dealer they have the best relationship with.

Simply, I'd like to know would a person getting a first suit want a tight cut for more body control or a medium cut for more suit control?

Also as I mentioned earlier I'm 5'8", 160 lbs and figure that a poly-cotton fabric would be way too much drag for me. Furthermore Tony's tie-suit description seems way too thick.

Or should I just pick a suit and leave it up to the manufacturer to cut it right for me? It's just I don't want to place an expensive order and in 6 months realize I need something else.

Again any advise will be great.

"Five days? But I'm angry now!"

Call a few places and ask... based on the responces you'll get to see the fabric cut they recommend and see a good view of ther customer support. If they are unwilling to give you the time of the day untill they see the money... thats not some one I want to deal with, how about you?
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com