meteorman

X-FX modification

Great write-up in SKyiving magazine from a month or two ago I think. One of our former DZO's had it done, on an 98FX and he likes it. Nicer openings, lighter front riser presures.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Thanks for the replies. I guess I believe that the mod would be a good thing. I'm just trying to decide between getting the mod or just selling the canopy and adding about the cost of the mod toward getting a new canopy. Was considering downsizing anyway. Ah, but then what to get? VX? Velocity? Xaos?:S

I just sent one of my FX99s off for an xmod. I still have a standard fx. When I get it back I will be able to do a head to head comparison. If any one is interested I will post what I find out. I will soon be back at Moss Point and will have the canopies there.

William

I also sent my 99 FX in a few days ago. Sounds like you'll have yours back first so I'd love to hear what you think about it. I'll post my opinion after I get some jumps on it. The biggest thing I'm hoping for is better openings, as mine sucked before. Better performance will just be a bonus.