billvon

Need a few beer label pictures . . .

Need a few pictures for beer labels. First is a good picture of a biff/swoop gone bad on landing. Ideal would be a picture of someone landing in a cloud of dust/spray of water where they are obviously OK but also obviously going to end up on their face/butt. Blue sky above and a light foreground would be good. (The beer is called "Simple SMaSH.")

Second is a 10 way speedstar (or any 10 way round) from beneath. Beer is "speedstar stout."

Third is an 8-way rubick, again from beneath. Beer is "rubick raspberry."

Last one is a good picture of a Porter. Ideal angle would be from beneath looking up at the nose (i.e. a picture taken just as it takes off) but an exit shot should be OK. Beer is "Perris Porter."

Example of a current label is shown below. Much thanks to George K for helping me set it up.

Last one is a good picture of a Porter. Ideal angle would be from beneath looking up at the nose (i.e. a picture taken just as it takes off) but an exit shot should be OK. Beer is "Perris Porter."

Think you could obtain permission to use any one of these Porter pics?
Airliners.net Porter Pics

ltdiver

edit to add: This one's very nice! :)Downward Porter or this one: Fly-by Porter

Okay, last edit. Here's a perfect one! Look at the paint job and the description. Perfect! And they just might let you use the picture if you explain where it's going! :D! Skydiving Porter!

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon