linestretch

Web template for viewing pics

I'm looking for a web template for viewing pics on my website. I just switched to one that comes w/ lightroom but my issue is adding photos to the page seems to be a pain. Anyone have any ideas? And no, I don't wanna use another website to host my photos..I want it on my site. I'm not very webpage savy....so it's gotta be fairly simple. I'm not having luck searching google.
my pics & stuff!

http://gallery.menalto.com/ Web based photo gallery that lets you do all sorts of really cool things like rating photos, selling photos, and smooth uploading and resizing of photos.

It requires a MySQL database and some versions of code installed on the server at any decent web host already has set up.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

wow, I just tried working w/ this and boy what a mistake. Granted...I really don't know what doing. I had to have godaddy upgrade my account to work w/ PHP and now some pages won't work. And I can't seem to follow along w/ the instructions. It says I need a storage area for the photo's but it won't let me choose one.
my pics & stuff!