markovwgti

How Does my Camera Set-Up Look?

It's bad in that it looks big enough to catch a type 17 riser, but on the positive your lines are rarely that close to your head.

Of course I'm a top mount snob so you'll never hear me say anything good about a side mount.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Looks pretty good! I would get rid of that ghetto quick mount. Either use a flatlock or don't use one at all!

Those goldmember are far to bulky! If you want a low profile setup, the flat lock is like half the size and just feels more secure. If you don't use one the camera sits flush with the helmet. Thats pretty nice too. It only takes me 10 seconds to unscrew the camera anyways plus its 3 less holes to drill.
Don't hate me 'cause you aint me.

Looks pretty good! I would get rid of that ghetto quick mount. Either use a flatlock or don't use one at all!

While that may be your opinion, there are hundreds of Goldmembers, Schumacher mounts, and other mounts that are in use that aren't suffering snags on every jump.
The Goldmember is hardly a ghetto quick mount (I don't use one, but they're decent mounts, IMO).

Cover that gap between the box and the helmet. Run a line over the whole thing looking for anywhere it could snag at. I see at least 2 places that should be filled in with gaffers tape to reduce the snag hazzard of that helmet.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I know a guy that has an HC96 side mounted on an MXV in a BlackBox, and I shudder every time I see that back corner that diablopilot was talking about in your last picture. I'm really not a fan of sidemounting HC's. They're too wide and long.
God made firefighters so paramedics would have heroes...and someone can put out the trailer fires.

Have you ever run a piece of Spectra, Vectran, or HMA across gaffers tape spread across a gap real fast?

It doesn't even slow it down.

Fill the gap. A nice gel epoxy will do.

I would really like to see how YOUR helmet looks like...:)

Have you ever run a piece of Spectra, Vectran, or HMA across gaffers tape spread across a gap real fast?

It doesn't even slow it down.

Fill the gap. A nice gel epoxy will do.

I would really like to see how YOUR helmet looks like...:)

we want to see pics we want to see pics haha