Jaco212

H-Mod for PISA Heatwave?

A friend at the DZ was telling me of a rigger that does an H-Mod for a PISA Heatwave, suppose to improve the performance of the canopy. Anyone out there know who does this, what exactly it is, and how can i get ahold of them? Blue ones, J-Rod
"I fought the Po but the Po won" Dont mess wit da popo mofo

It puts basically a triangle on the nose of the load baring ribs...sort of crossbrasing the nose on those ribs...

I haven't done it to my Heatwave yet, but I'm going to, basically its supposed to be kick ass.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I worked with triangle nose mod in a few canopys and I verified that the behavior of the different canopys is different with the same mod patern.
The trim, brack setings, slider size, original nose, cross ports is very important for to define the final openning carateristics and flying.
This mod's is very good and improve the canopy performance when work welI, but if you put the triangle nose mod in any canopy without jump tests and adjustment, you can to have great disillusions like big snivels, irrecoverable line twists, semi inflated or not open canopy.

Roq