Dumpster

Video Editing Programs

I know this question has been posted before, but I'm lazy and didn't want to search through all the postings -

I'm looking for a video editing program, something available at a reasonable price, and without too steep a learning curve.

What's the latest?

Easy Does It

Clicky

Premiere Elements isn't to bad and its cheap and there is currently a $30 rebate. Or windows movie maker that is free with windows.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

I'm lazy and didn't want to search through all the postings

At least someone is honest about being a lazy-shit that wants everhthing handed to them on a silver platter!

something available at a reasonable price, and without too steep a learning curve

Too lazy to perform a simple search, too lazy to work to pay enough money for a good package and certainly too lazy to learn...

This is not a personal attack, simply emphasizing the points you made in your post.

My advice?

Do a search.

Save money for a good package.

Tackle the learning curves yourself...

Doing things for yourself will provide a sense of accomplishment, try it and you might find it is worth the trouble...

Too lazy to perform a simple search, too lazy to work to pay enough money for a good package and certainly too lazy to learn...

This is not a personal attack, simply emphasizing the points you made in your post.

When did I ever shit in your Wheaties?

Easy Does It

Yes, I know how to make a clicky . And the original poster probably knows how to look 7 threads down from this one, but neither of us did what we both know how to do.:|

that's cool man... its just that when people don't make a clicky the messages sometimes run off the screen... and its annoying... :|;)

I forgive you... :D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...