Isenring

Sony HC3 Camercase available yet ?

Hi everybody

Since my (still perfectly running) Sony PC2 was a loyal friend for years but is not satisfying my qualtiy needs anymore I am intending to purchase something new.

I am flying an older Bonehead helmet with a Bonehead sidemounted cameracase and a selfeconstructed topmount Canon 350D platform.

In fact I would really love to have both things running the same time (video and photo) but am thinking to have the video on top to increase the angle to my 4-RW-team (I allready fly partly in the burbles of the team below but can still increase my skills anyway).

I do not have enought money to buy a Sony HC3 and the therefore required computer hard- and software to cut HD-videos but, Sony HC3 is able to do SD (DV) as well, if I am not wrong. I could afford the HC3 itselfe. In fact I would then be "HD-ready" B|. The other possibility would be to buy a Sony PC1000, which would fit directly in my existing sidemounted cameracase (some small adjustments to get to the LANC-port are needed).

Anyway, If I mount a HC3 on top I do not want to have it "naked" there beeing exposed directly to possible humidity. My team would not really appreciate me saying: "I don't jump now because this cloud overhead is wet and could probably destroy my camera."
==> I would need to have a cameracase. <==

My question is now, if anyone of you has seen, heard, rumoured about a cameracase for the HC3 or if it is still to new? Would it be a good solution for teamvideo? Any other ideas?

Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

Regards

Andy

I ordered a HC3 box from bondhead and should have mine in by thur next week.

I contacted them and they initially said they were all sold out, but they ended up getting another made for me so I could have it in time for BD.

GREAT Customer service. Great price... $180.00 USD

Le Roy
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

cant beat cookie! Shame though, found an hc3 very cheap over here in the states only to have someone point out the pal ntsc issues, though i guess i can convert on computer but would really become a pain in the ass.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

cant beat cookie! Shame though, found an hc3 very cheap over here in the states only to have someone point out the pal ntsc issues, though i guess i can convert on computer but would really become a pain in the ass.

I believe that Bonehead beat cookie this time... Bonehead had their HC3 Box out first. DOH :S
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

I got my d-box for my HC3 from Bonehead a few days ago. I had sent my camera in a short time ago so they could make the mold for the HC3 and let me tell you it's absolutely perfect. Fits like an OJ Simpson glove. You will be more than happy with the d-box and the quality of the build.

There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those that know how to count, and those who don't.