velocityphoto

arranging photo files ?

I couldn't find it in there nor photoshop cs .It has to be by time because of a particular event ,we'll have multiple cameras shooting of each subject .
Thanks Lonnie

A friend will bail you out of jail , a REAL friend will be sitting next to you in the cell slapping your hand saying "DUDE THAT WAS AWSUM " ................

Is there an automated way to arrange my files by time if i have multiple camera's shooting on the same day ?

I use a program called iView Media Pro. http://www.iview-multimedia.com/mediapro/

You have to make certain that all the photographer's cameras are synched to the same time, but other than that, it would be a snap as iView has "sort by creation date" as one of several sort functions.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Is there an automated way to arrange my files by (TIME) if i have multiple camera's shooting on the same day ?

A friend will bail you out of jail , a REAL friend will be sitting next to you in the cell slapping your hand saying "DUDE THAT WAS AWSUM " ................

Picasa is a pc based program,I'm running on a mac but i'm sure a few of us will be using pc's for this event . I have alot of bugs to work on for this event yet ,this is only the beginning .