andyflylife

2K FF2 - camera types?

Hi y'all

I know the 2K FF2 helmet fits most Sony PC+HC cameras, but just wondered why a specific model number is required when ordering one?
Is it so the 'L' bracket fits the camera perfect or is there more to it than that.
Also if at a later time i want to change camera, is there many problems?

Sorry if this question has already been discussed.

Blues, Andy;)

"swooper 24/7, 365!"
ME on Myspace
My Project playlist

No problem switching cameras later, as long as it will fit in the box, the adjustable L bracket will accomodate it. And if worse comes to worse, you can always remove the box entirely and mount whatever you want on the flat side surface...

Canuck

" And if worse comes to worse, you can always remove the box entirely and mount whatever you want on the flat side surface"
-------------

Good idea, i suppose with the box off it would look like the helmet in the picture (attached). This helmet was called the side FX but i dont think 2k make it anymore!

Cant wait to get mine, hope its before Christmas. [:/]

Blues

"swooper 24/7, 365!"
ME on Myspace
My Project playlist

They are "re-releasing" the Side FX I'm told - Word on the street is the have another new helmet coming out, and are offering helmet bags, too. I'm waitng for some pics to post on my website, and on the second site I'm building exclusively for 2K products here in the states. These folks ar nothing less than a sweet pleasure to do business with!

Easy Does It

I've been talking to 2KC about their products recently and trying to decide which to go for. They have revamped the Side FX and they're now also doing the FFX which is basically the FF2 but the box is moulded as part of the helmet so it's really clean and safe. You basically lift the lining on the inside and mount the cam on an internal L bracket, looks really good.