Zoter

Pac 750XL....exits

The PAC is not a camera-friendly aircraft.

*** i jump camera at a busy tandem factory here in new zealand. we have a cresco750, these are the same as a 750xl but have more relative power. the fuselage is smaller and lower.
however the (pac factory made)step is like a veranda and the handle above the door is huge as it is also the rail for the automatic push button door(also made supplied and fitted by pac) along with the sound system. you do not have to kneel before exit just sit on you bum as you do all the way to altitude.

pac make very good aircraft and very good skydive accesories for them. to say that they are not camera friendly is silly. maybe the person who bought your one is just cheap. these planes were 'made for skydiving' and come equiped to do so unless you want just a basic model(are a cheap ass)

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

The Cresco and XL750 are different aircraft, though both made by PAC.

Cresco = 10 people
XL750 = 15-17 people.

Yes, I know. Our pilot recons the problem is the same w both aircraft, though. You can still float a bunch of people, just don't take too damn long... Send us your thoughts, it is still a "relatively" new aircraft for jumping, so us that use it, would like to know of any problems others experience...

It's never too late for a low turn!

pac make very good aircraft and very good skydive accesories for them. to say that they are not camera friendly is silly. maybe the person who bought your one is just cheap. these planes were 'made for skydiving' and come equiped to do so unless you want just a basic model(are a cheap ass)

Hear hear
No better jumpship around!!!

It's never too late for a low turn!

Thanks guys...I jumped it this weekend ( at Cark, UK) and I liked it alot......very fast run in speed ! but a nice high step as well as a huge grab rail......didnt have any problems at all.....thanks to all for your advice/pictures

I can see a rear float camera working for tandems out a king air... but 4-way?

_Am

Oh, yeah, Andy. Big time.

Three outside and the camera flier with one of the 4-way team inside.

It's really hard. It's what makes KingAir camera fliers something special.

:)
Like FoxForceFour kinda special!

JotaPeh! Hoo hah-hah!

When I jumped one at Netheravon in the UK last summer I was conscious that for a 40way exit with me as far back as possible and standing tall to get the best exit shot the tailplane seemed really low and really close. Previous posters with more experience than me havent highlighted it as an issue so I guess it isnt a problem.

Use your wings Johnny....