yeehaa

20D

I've got one that I'd like to put on top of my head but it has some weird remote connection. Its kinda round and big with 3 little prongs in it (thats the best I can do). Does anyone know if it is possible to get a bite or tongue switch for it??

any help would be much appreciated :)
Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh.
George Bernard Shaw

Matt,

You know I taught you better than that.:P

It is not strap, rather "mount" your camera.

You'll either have to get the remote for it and connect to a bite/tongue switch or get hold of the guys at conceptus and see if they are doing a standard connection for the 20D.

Where did you get the money for the camera???? Do I really want to know???

Bryn
Journey not destination.....

Is it something in the air (no pun intended) or what?! There are two discussions going on right now about low time jumpers jumping camera.

see http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1573287;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;guest=12400356
and
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1564545;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;guest=12400356

I'm sure you are the exception to the rule.... blablabla..... At least get all the info you can before you put it on your head (and no I do not mean info about how to work the camera, I mean about what comes with camera flying).

Pendejo

He who swoops the ditch and does not get out buys the BEER!!

no no bryn I spent all the money on the camera (I sell them so I got it cheapish) so I have no cash for a helmet - straping it on is the only answer.

as for the low jump numbers...

it is the norm where I jump, the diploma course has people on camera after about 100 jumps most of the time. The requirement for jumping camera with a tandem in this country is 200 jumps.

So go figure.

Sorry about not reading the whole forum before asking my question - I am young, lazy and I expect people to do stuff for me. Is that ok?

I hear you have one too Bryn but that yours is a flashy English model with the 2.5 mm plug for the remote....

True??
Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh.
George Bernard Shaw

are you serious?

try reading most of this forum then come back and ask...

:D:D:D:D:D

I knew you'd get to this point eventualy.....:P

Oh, that's funny! Is this the moment? Is this the Monster's "Read The F*cking Book!!!" moment?

:P

are you serious?

try reading most of this forum then come back and ask...

:D:D:D:D:D

I knew you'd get to this point eventualy.....:P

Oh, that's funny! Is this the moment? Is this the Monster's "Read The F*cking Book!!!" moment?

:P

that's a little harsh... you JP's are conspiring...

peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com

as for the low jump numbers...

it is the norm where I jump, the diploma course has people on camera after about 100 jumps most of the time. The requirement for jumping camera with a tandem in this country is 200 jumps.

Man - 200 jumps? I would never, ever jump tandem with a average 200 jump camera person from my country all around me.... Guess u folks are way better at learning skydiving.

I guess the problem with rules and "norms", is that every1 thinks they are ready for anything the rules say they have enogh skydives too do...we kind of stop thinking....hmmm....well....I guess we did that when we startet jumping out of planes.....

No offense but those jump numbers are rediculous. If I was a TM I would say no to mr 200 time and time again for camera work. 200 isn't even enough to expereience multiple planes and get used to various exits imho...

-- (N.DG) "If all else fails – at least try and look under control." --

Do you jump tandems??

if so its obviously ok in your country. Here in NZ you have to have 750 jumps to become a tandem master if you are AFF qualified and 1000 if you aren't.

Go figure :)
George Bernard Shaw