mcGowan

want to spend the summer in az?

I am with JP.

very tempting as both my wife and I do video/stills and the last of our kids graduates high school this spring.

But seeing as we took in my mother last year I am not sure she will like it when I tell her "hey Ma, we're outa here, have fun at the nursing home!"

Although..... hmm let me think this through ;)

"It seemed like a good idea at the time"

ok this forum works great. just filled one of the video slots with a video person from the russian 4 way team. but i still have one more slot available. truly this would be a great opportunity for someone wanting to break into tandem video. i am willing to train you if you have at least 500 jumps and some experience filming tandems. if a person has a can do addititude i can get you up to speed in no time

truly this would be a great opportunity for someone wanting to break into tandem video. i am willing to train you if you have at least 500 jumps and some experience filming tandems. if a person has a can do addititude i can get you up to speed in no time

You just answered my question.

I'm not there yet, but I'm guessing that this is an annual thing for you? I'll see what I can do in a couple of years.... B|
--
Arching is overrated - Marlies

truly this would be a great opportunity for someone wanting to break into tandem video. i am willing to train you if you have at least 500 jumps and some experience filming tandems. if a person has a can do addititude i can get you up to speed in no time

You just answered my question.

I'm not there yet, but I'm guessing that this is an annual thing for you? I'll see what I can do in a couple of years.... B|

You need to get a real job Matt and start cranking up those jump numbers:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?