Deuce

It's here.

I looked at one just yesterday. It is considerably smaller and lighter and cheaper than the 10D. Still has that damn 1.6 aspect ratio though. They need to get rid of that in the lower end digital SLR's so us poor folk can afford lenses for them.

Skydive Radio

I know I am definitely going to try that one at a camera store somewhere. I really like the 10D (Deuce has been showing off with that one ;) he he) but he, 500 bucks less gets me the same resolution, and general functionality!
Not the speed though, but right now I am using a Rebel 2000 as well which is not a high speed camera, and that still does the trick for me.

Iwan

X-sync at 1/200
Focal Plane (FP) Flash up to 1/4000
Both figures are the same as they have been on Canon Digital Cameras since the D30.

Just a reminder . . .
X-sync is the fastest speed at which the shutter curtains are fully open and would allow what most people think of when they think of a flash photo.

FP is the flash unit firing very rapidly (50ish Khz) for the duration of the shutter speed giving the effect of a constantly on lighting instrument.

FP has a very short range.

More information about FP Flash HERE.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

No.

It means you have to buy one so you can take some pictures of me flailing in my SF3 at Eloy.

Biotch.

You are such a tease. If I didn't know better I'd swear you were a woman;):D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Got mine yesterday! It is bigger than a regular rebel but not as big as a 10d. It takes 4 shots in less than 2 sec and clears the buffer quickly for follow up shots. Cant wait to slap it on top of my optic for this weekend!

how quickly is quickly? Have you tried continuous shooting, how many pics can you take in a minute and what memory card do you have?

Got mine yesterday! It is bigger than a regular rebel but not as big as a 10d. It takes 4 shots in less than 2 sec and clears the buffer quickly for follow up shots. Cant wait to slap it on top of my optic for this weekend!

how quickly is quickly? Have you tried continuous shooting, how many pics can you take in a minute and what memory card do you have?

You have been reading the forums, grasshopper, and are asking all the right questions.

:P