chris

New skydive photography web site

After a great deal of hard work, I am pleased to announce that I have launched my new web site.

Vivid Views by Chris Norton

Currently there are 1375 images in 21 categories with many more yet to be posted.

Highlights Of Interest To Other Photographers
  • Download images for personal use

• View camera settings used for each image

• Be notified by email when new images are added.

• Over the years I've gotten a lot out of skydiving and this web site is my way of giving something back. It's a medium to share my imagery, experiences and knowledge of photography. If you have a question about any image, feel free to contact me from my web site.
    - Chris Norton
    Vivid Views: Thousands of skydiving pictures online

Hi Chris,
    Definitely a great deal of hard work on that website. Great images...from the few I've looked at so far...you're bookmarked and I will definitely spend some more time there in the future. Thanks for sharing!
    --
    Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

very, very nice website. I registered as I am interested to see camera settings, etc. And I think I'm the first registered user. So when your site and your work is famous, I'll be your first supporter... I am really impressed with the site. Can I pick your brain...? I'll PM you.

Thanks for posting and sharing!

peace!
    http://www.exitshot.com

Thank you everyone for your kind words. It's rewarding to learn that all my hard work is appreciated. And rest assured, I will continually post more photos as time permits. This won't be a new site that goes stale and is never updated.

Perhaps anyone of you might do me the honor of ranking my site at this link?

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/links/rate.cgi?ID=86

Thanks!
    - Chris Norton

Thanks. I was hoping someone, anyone, might get some use out of the exposure settings.

It would be really nice if I had a complete record of the filters I've used too but that's the one thing my camera can't record for me and I often don't write it down.
    - Chris Norton