PhreeZone

Red Eye Lens?

Has any one tried the lens from Here yet? I'm wondering how it compares to the Diamond .3. The Exchange rate and shipping make it about $50US cheaper. Does it distort the images?

Ona a side note with the .3 is a wide enough view that it shows the inside of your D-box for PC style cameras?
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

same size, same look, similar specs, isn't this one one the same lens as the diamond .3 in a different pakage ???
Could be a Japanese optic maker providing a lens for several distributors... (I mean, it looks like just the color is different , and the price :P)
If I'm right, then the .45 is what I've been expecting from royal lens for a while B|

just my 2cent...

Alain

Second that on the review request.

I'll say this so far... I got an email with in a few hours from this company with all the details that I asked for. Their customer service is great so far and if their product is as good as the emails say it is I might be getting a Red and Blue eye this year yet.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Second that on the review request.

I'll say this so far... I got an email with in a few hours from this company with all the details that I asked for. Their customer service is great so far and if their product is as good as the emails say it is I might be getting a Red and Blue eye this year yet.

Ditto with the customer service. I e-mailed them to say that some if the image files were broken on their site and they even sent me an e-mail back thankful for the feedback and had the images fixed. And Hell, I didn't even mention buying anything.