kkeenan

Texas State Record (TSR)

I think captains are just allowed to do changes in their own plane, so it must be Kallend's slot :P;)

Kate, aren't you supposed to sit in a plane to Thailand instead of writing funny things here?

see you,
M.
vSCR No.94
Don't dream your life - live your dream!

I think captains are just allowed to do changes in their own plane, so it must be Kallend's slot :P;)

see you,
M.

And to think that I ASKED for Kate as my captain!

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I used to have a slot. A beautiful little slot. Then work scheduled a mandatory meeting. In Florida. Through Thursday (the same Thursday that was mandatory for TSR).>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

The rumor 'round these-here parts is that Sector Alpha slots are the hot ticket at this shindig. Ah course, I'm not one to believe everything I read (if the words ain't too big), but the scrolling on the men's room wall hints that for a good time, be on the 20-way hybrid dive that the Alpha Tribe could be offering up for the enjoyment of the masses. You didn't hear it from me....