CriticalLF

Does anyone do FS any more?

For a forum that used to have so much activity a sad decline seems to have crept in recently leading me to the question,
Does anyone do Formation Skydiving any more?

Answers on a postcard...
The CLF

On break off turn and track as far and as fast as possible....
Because not only your life depends on it but so does mine!!

For a forum that used to have so much activity a sad decline seems to have crept in recently leading me to the question,
Does anyone do Formation Skydiving any more?

Answers on a postcard...

Maybe they're too busy skydiving to have time for writing here.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Besides, skyleage hasn't been providing much fodder to gossip about yet

Bingo!! The V day meet in the near future will give everyone a little bit to chat about and then after that the Shamrock Showdown will get people going. That is the "official" season opener and a lot of the top teams will be there so everyone will have a chance to get a glimpse of what's in store for this years nationals.

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Well England has been under snow fall off and on for the week and so there has been little opportunity to move fast and grab grips recently - but the sun must be on its way soonB|
Come on the season
The CLF

There's more to FS than 4 way.

True, but if you look at the original post it was talking about how no one in this particular forum was chatting as much as we used to. And the majority of the conversations in the forum pertain to 4 way which is why I mentioned all the major 4 way events coming up.

--Dwight D. Eisenhower

True, but if you look at the original post it was talking about how no one in this particular forum was chatting as much as we used to. And the majority of the conversations in the forum pertain to 4 way which is why I mentioned all the major 4 way events coming up.

Maybe we can have some conversations about big ways. The engineering of very large formations fascinates me.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Maybe we can have some conversations about big ways. The engineering of very large formations fascinates me.

I have very little big way experience, but would definitely love to pick up some more knowledge, I know you've done your fair share of big ways Kallend, so I nominate you to kick it off;)
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

I'm totally into FS. I'm going to try and spend as much of my next few hundred jumps focusing on rw with the intention of doing some competative 4-way.
A dolor netus non dui aliquet, sagittis felis sodales, dolor sociis mauris, vel eu libero cras. Interdum at. Eget habitasse elementum est.

Big way jumpers must take a lot of naps to fill in the huge gaps between them actually getting in the air in a day, when they hijack the manefest from all decent hard working 4-way teams ;)

I only jibe because my high score of 31 is hardly a thing to write home about with some of the big way jumpers around here - in fact my 4-way is hardly something to write home about but I enjoy in and every now and then look good on video - bring on the week end for team training at netheravon (subject of course to the british weather)
The CLF

I agree that there seems to be a decline in those interested in FS (4-way in particular)...I haven't been in the sport long, but i'm trying to put together a 4-way team for this summer and am having trouble finding thee other people who want in! Kind of frustrating...[:/]

I agree that there seems to be a decline in those interested in FS (4-way in particular)...I haven't been in the sport long, but i'm trying to put together a 4-way team for this summer and am having trouble finding thee other people who want in! Kind of frustrating...[:/]

That's normal. People can be frustrating, huh?