GQ_jumper

Fire at nats

Well I got the official word this weekend, no Fire at nats. Natasha will be flying with another team though, and from what I hear she has a lot more 4 way plans for her future, I can't wait to see what else she brings to the sport.
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

You're talking to yourself again.

Come out anyway - we need a couple more people for 8-way and nobody else wants to play with us.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

i really wish i could bro, i'd love to do 8way with you but i'm knee deep in getting ready for another trip to iraq.

as for Natasha, i'll write more tomorrow, sorry to keep you guys hangin but its 2 am and i'm burnt out from bein in the shoothouse, and my ears are ringing like hell from door charges so i can't even think straight[:/], i wouldn't be able to get all my facts straight
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

You ben sleepin' or somethin'? That's old news

no just livin in colorado!!! info gets here slowly!

in case anyone else didn't know she'll be flying point for AS Velocity at nats. and now, back to work!!! i just found out we'll be getting off sometime tomorrow morning[:/]

--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Cool deal! Two AS Ladies!
Is she going to do 8-way too?
If she does, and they win, that will be a real cool deal and again fire up the dabate (no pun intended) over men vs women in skydiving!

OK so what is the USAPT going to do?

(I know a little off topic but since I responded the thread is dead any way[:/])

;)

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Come out anyway - we need a couple more people for 8-way and nobody else wants to play with us.

Pay for my flight and jumps and I'll join you.

Just ask GQ, I can hold my own for a big way gal;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Pay for my flight and jumps and I'll join you

Mary - :S It's a deal, but you'll have to pay me an almost exactly equivalent coaching and organizing fee. It'll be the exact same amount plus $1.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants