AMax

French Maubeuge returns!

I only said they is very few doubt about their qualification for Gera... nothing about the result itself !!

I don't know at all what will occur... I only know that I will do anything I can to be there to support French TeamS !!
Patrick

Maubeuge OPEN you mean... There is another 'Maubeuge' team out there already apparently (if the girls team is called by the same name?). So..... they could make a clean sweep between the two teams. Would be the first time I think?

Nope. The US has done it twice
2001 (Airspeed/Syncronicity)
2004 (Majik/Syncronicity)
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Maubeuge OPEN you mean... There is another 'Maubeuge' team out there already apparently (if the girls team is called by the same name?). So..... they could make a clean sweep between the two teams. Would be the first time I think?

Nope. The US has done it twice
2001 (Airspeed/Syncronicity)
2004 (Majik/Syncronicity)

I think he/she meant sweep by the same "team" or team with the same name. ie Maubeuge/Maubeuge
Remster

I think he/she meant sweep by the same "team" or team with the same name. ie Maubeuge/Maubeuge

Ohhhhhh.

Didnt get that. But thats OK Im kind dense.:P
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334