MrHixxx

Texas Skydiving League

Thunder
Anal Jihad
Mojo

Thats the open 4 way.

8 way
Deguelo (I have no idea how to spell that)
Thunder 8

Anton on here won the Intermediate...But I can't remember the name of the team.

Nice DZ.

It was a FAST draw in 4way.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Do an internet search. I am sure there will be many results from very profitable websites on anal jihad. Remember no matter how dark and terrible one's personal fantasies may be, there are several websites and a monthly magazine devoted to each one...

Way to go Kelleyadai on Thunder!!!

-HIxxx
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when

It was a FAST draw in 4way.

Kurt hadn't posted the draw on his site. Have to wait.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

There was a team named Anal Jihad?

Yep and I kinda like the name;)

Oh … Anal Jihad is one of my favorite team names;) It is kinda funny that knowing all five people on the team I still cannot guess whose idea it was :P

Intermediate was a very close and exciting race - kudos to 4 Fun Part Deux for challenging us during entire season;) We learned a good lesson that not showing it to the judges can really hurt a lot – lost 6 points on busts in 5 rounds.

Spaceland Thunder put a very impressive 31 in round 2

Thanks to Steve and Ryan for making it happen - we waited for almost 7 hours for clouds to clear and still managed to complete 5 rounds before the sunset. Actually, some teams including us managed to complete all six rounds but the last one was not included to the final score (too bad, it was the fastest)

I think you are talking about Angelee. She's done an excellent job for the team.

Yup, that's who I'm talking about. She's really turned into a good skydiver, even if she doesn't come visit anymore.:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."