dgskydive

SSL at the 'Snore

I laughed at Bill's defensiveness (is that a word).

For the record Bill I do pay for my jumps maybe not as much as some but I do pay.

As far as gloves go. Well, just don't bet for gloves against Steve, even if you have beat his team all year he will come out on top. Wait a minute.... now that I think about it, Bill was on that team with me. He must have been in on it. Bill you owe me a pair of gloves!!!

:P
Dom

Sorry it was Steve Simar (SP) from Equal-nuts....eerrrrr I mean Equinox. He was complaining about being to broke to afford new ones. I told him if you guys beat us today I'll buy you knew ones! Mistake!!!! They beat us by a point or two.

I still think Bill knew he would end up on a team at the Snore and was looking out for his future!:)
Dom

Caitie, Have you folks thought about going AAA yet i htink with the way you performed at the last SSL you guys could pull it off and do well!

Although Bill may be a bit of a handicap!:ph34r::ph34r:

How is that for shit talking Miller?

Hey IC.....Can't exit. No presentation!
Dom

I won't. Last time out I stayed on the HP side. SOund liek it may be the way to go again.

You know i am kidding abou tDOn. He is doing muich better now. Made him jump 16 times last weekend. It looks like he has a bullet hole in his ass cheek right now though. I will have him show ya this weekend. HEy....i had to see it so should you!!!;)
Dom

That is the only draw we have had all year that had a 5 point random dive in it. Most teams could have done better with the rd. 2. I think most of us got a bit amped up on that jump. I know my team did. Element did a fine job of staying nice and calm and letting the speed happen while we tried to kill it and screwed our selves.

Go do the draw this weekend and see how you do.:P
Dom

methinks the Fastrax ladies might have a little bit of competition come nationals for that coveted world meet slot...

Yes, and the name of that team is Synchronicity;)
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

That is the only draw we have had all year that had a 5 point random dive in it. Most teams could have done better with the rd. 2. I think most of us got a bit amped up on that jump. I know my team did. Element did a fine job of staying nice and calm and letting the speed happen while we tried to kill it and screwed our selves.

Go do the draw this weekend and see how you do.:P

I sent a kudos to Celeste on those first 2 rounds. Wow. Element looked nice.

We aren't doing the draw - I'd like to for the fun, but..... We had a decent meet to set our baselines finally and I worked out average random and block times from it (rough typical times). Turns out our blocks are pretty decent for time for a team like ours. Little stuff there only to work on. So we are devoting entire weekends to just random stuff - individual move blocks, all random dives, stop drills etc. It's the biggest bang for the buck right now and could really pay off in a short time.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

cheeky monkey

Well Sally is one of my best friends, and Jamie is another.

Plus they are the current top dogs.

But I am REALLY impressed with the level of teams out on that coast right now.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334