Stumpy

Most difficult Random out the door?

We have a hard time with G's mostly, but I've been on teams that it was the easiest launch - we used to launch it consistently out of a little King Air door.

But things we don't do directly:

1/7/9/13(directly it's a curved hammer and that's no good for us)/15/21/C/F/G/J/L

That's for the team, but I personally think that 21/C/F/G/L aren't that big a deal. edit: and launching a showflake is just plane FUN.

So necessary? 7 and 9 to keep the pieces close, 13 but the long exit might be fun to try sometime, J can't be as hard as everyone makes it out to be.

With the right group, almost anything can be launched. Even without cheater grips.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

We just stared to try to launch the 21 intact. It is steep and fun. The hard part is OC getting up. Point has to help. Did I say it is steep? :)

If I remember correctly, it's pretty steep :P. Maybe if your OC can just do a handstand in the door it might help.

Until we get more launches practiced, that one will just stay a grip switch from B.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I keep running him over out the door. Gets all bunched up in the middle.

WE are working on a way to tie a string to his head and tails foot. The string will go from tails foot through the floor of the plane and attach to his head. That way when tail drops off it will pull his head down to the floor and hopefully break before he smashes his head into the door! At least he will get his head down.:P
Dom

Ahh, the whole donkey kick thing. Fun - IC still has to clear hips, so various door lineups are just exercises in futility.

Try straight out, the point and tail have to work a bit, but the OC kick is about the same as a meeker launch and the point and tail, even if a bit uncomfortable are at least naturally presented.

I keep running him over out the door. Gets all bunched up in the middle

Stop being so agressive. . .maybe he needs a little more time to get out. . .lol

Sorry Dom, just being a smartass as usual. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Besides, I thought nothing was steeper than our 12 launches....Nothing like looking across the formation and seeing Point/IC/Tail/Ground

The steeper the better... :)

btw, did you guys realize the original poster wrote "Most difficult random out the door"? ;)

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

btw, did you guys realize the original poster wrote "Most difficult random out the door"? ;)

ltdiver

The top of a block is a 'random' build. :P