Stumpy

Launch an F

Nice Video Dom - looks like the 20 is stranding the tail a bit. I think we'll try that dive Friday just to see how we compare.....

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

How did you know we need to work on our 9's for tightness? - if we aren't tight, then I won't commit to the full turn and that screws over my point's move a bit

13's in general (strange, used to be our best block) we (shouldn't be) favoring the point on the piece finish and our tail is turning way too soon

22's both A and B leave a bit to be desired

I'd like to see 11 (IC), 18 (spacing), 19 (finish), 15 (tail's cheat) a bit tighter, but they are pretty nice.

Of course in our neck of the woods we've only seen each block 1 or 2 times - and that includes comps.

And I'm kidding, I wish we were scoring anywhere close to you guys. Give us one more tunnel camp and some coaching ;). Maybe this year in Perris.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

How did you know we need to work on our 9's for tightness? - if we aren't tight, then I won't commit to the full turn and that screws over my point's move a bit

Because we all need to think of it everytime. Nothing worse then turning 180 and seeing a mile between you and the other piece. Tunnel will fix that.

Give us one more tunnel camp and some coaching Wink. Maybe this year in Perris.

You keep saying that!!! Get your arse out here.
Dom