78RATS

F*ckin Belly Flyers.

You forgot the smiley face - if anyone takes the effort, you'll likely get blasted for the brainless stereotype.

I don't care what discipline you are in or like to stereotype. Let's talk about brushing the teeth in the morning after last night's orgy of cheap cigarettes, booze and vomiting.

I hate to generalize, but all skydivers smell funny all the time. C'mon people SHEEEEESH

:D:D

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

:)haha:)

There it is! Now we can proceed.

Farting in the plane is a natural bodily function resulting from cheap weekend food and drinks and decreasing pressure with altitude.

Drafting the cloud of stink forward in the airplane and stopping it directly on top of the FF'ers and tandems is a skill.

(hint: The trick is to let the 'cloud' grow a bit before cracking the otter door a certain amount for a precise number of seconds - patience is your friend here):P

Practice a bit - If you leave the door open too long, it might go right past your targets and get in the cockpit. Avoid this. Take the delays in little steps until you get the hang of it.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Please reference Ian Drennan. Helmet/Ass flyer and by far worst smelling farts so far this year.

Today is the proudest day of my life *sniff* *sniff*....I'd like to thank my parents, god and give a shout out to my RW homies who, even through their full face helmets, cannot escape my ass gas :D

See you this weekend Jonathan! Should be plenty of time for me to stock up on Taco Bell :D

Love you to bro :)
Performance Designs Factory Team

(hint: The trick is to let the 'cloud' grow a bit before cracking the otter door a certain amount for a precise number of seconds - patience is your friend here)Tongue

Practice a bit - If you leave the door open too long, it might go right past your targets and get in the cockpit. Avoid this. Take the delays in little steps until you get the hang of it.

I find I have the best results sitting on the 'crapper' at the back of the king air. If you wait to unleash your hell hound the second they open the door, the unsuspecting victims are viciously blasted throughout the entire cabin :ph34r:

Blues,
Ian
:)
Performance Designs Factory Team

I find I have the best results sitting on the 'crapper' at the back of the king air. If you wait to unleash your hell hound the second they open the door, the unsuspecting victims are viciously blasted throughout the entire cabin :ph34r:

We've not experimented with King Airs, only otters. But if you build a cloud at about 7.5 (I have a teammate who is pretty calibrated to that altitude) {{{IMPORTANT - don't just toot and open the door - be patient and let is fill the back of the plane until about 3 rows from the back start to complain}}} we can then move it en masse to just aft of the cockpit. It'll stay there too for the rest of the flight;) Crack the door about 6 inches - count slowly to 6 (6 and 6 rule people) and then shut the door. Be courteous of the pilot and don't hold the door more than 10 counts.

I'm convinced we have a special room in hell waiting for us.....

I obviously need to travel more...

I can understand the rest of these people not giving me props....but after having ridden in a plane with me, and to imply that belly flyers are the exclusive stinkers of otter air!?!?!?........

Honestly, I don't know why I bother.

Methane Freefly - got stink?

I'm not saying freeflyers never fart, we just don't do it on a crowded plane. Please control your functions people. JEEZ.

Boy thats a nice stereotype! So here's one of mine! If you damn hippie no bathing homeless shelter lookin freeflyers would wash those freek of nature lookin rags you call jumpsuits every once in a while maybe the plane wouldnt smell so bad. Ahhhh I always wanted to say that. Now please dont beat me up if any of you ever run into me somewhere. It was all said in good fun.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!