dgskydive

It's up

Now that you're famous what are you doing next?

(that jump and pace and the little misses, etc looks a lot like our video from the end of last year ;) - it's like right there and just waiting for that big kick - you guys are going to have some serious fun)

I'm just waiting for that new round 12 to show up on the vids........

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Now that you're famous what are you doing next?

Don't say that. My ego doesn't need anymore fuel. Plus I have already been to Disneyland. What we are really going to do is jump our asses off and break our backs in the tunnel to clean up that mess and get better.

We are starting at a point that makes me happy. That was actually our first jump together. I had maybe done one 4 way with our tail before that exit. So we have plenty of work to do. I have a feeling this year will be full of ups and downs for us as a team.
Dom

Actually, Christopher Irwin's "A" team is called Katalyst, and we just sort of became KII, since we were his "B" team last year. That's why we jumped with Alena and Elena last year...BTW, the article has them switched. Elena Vertiprakhova flies camera, and Alena Chistova flies in slot.

Not really named after the mountain.

Bit o' trivia: the first female to win a world championship in the open class was Elena, she flew camera for the Russian 8-way in 2003 when they won the gold.
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

Ohhhhhhh, promises promises:)

Hey, Dom watch out for the gopher holes or maybe I'll get to jump with them again:D

It was very humbling jumping with them...I don't know how Bill ever put up with being on such a slow team!!! You guys are truly going to ROCK!