linestretch

looking for a 4way team to film for Nationals

I'm sure there will be several pick-up teams who will be in need of a camera flyer. I would say your best bet is to show up at Perris a couple of days early and just hang around...tell manifest who you are, etc.

Good luck!
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

That's going to be a -really- tough nut to crack then.

Currently there is a 4-way camera shortage around the Perris/Elsinore area and teams are looking for camera flyers, but they're also going to want to jump with the camera flyer well before Nationals if they can.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I can vouch for JJ's work, he does an awesome job.
He looks alot better since the Navy doc's fixed his hump, and the smell seems to have gone away at the same time too.
How is the new glass eye? Better than the old one with the Egyptian pyramid inside and it would snow when you shook your head, I'm gonna miss that one. Have the new meds taken care of your fear of flying and kitchen sinks yet? Oh and have you developed your shoelace fetish farther?
We're coming out to Perris this friday thru monday, you gonna be around that way?

I can vouch for JJ's work, he does an awesome job.

How is the new glass eye?

Hey! :P

Oh, and btw, 2 of the last 3 Nationals I picked up a 4-way team by e-mail, jumped with them just the day before Nationals started, and it worked out great! No 'J's'! :)

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

I can't really say the smell has gone away. Of course I did make JJ gag on the camera step and in freefall.

JJ was my video teammate for two years. Come to think of it, Gordo filmed me for a year (well most of one) too. Of course he was two-timing... What up man, I thought I was going to see you 2 weeks ago when you were up north?
--gary

Hey JJ if you find three people looking for a forth.....
I am going to the national, but not with a team. Putting out feelers, I have people to jump with for the skyleage meets. But they either can not go, are already on a team. Oh we went out with Gordo last week, while he was up here. C ya B|
Ps I miss u man, havent had my photo in the mags since you left.;)

Don't run out of altitude and experience at the same time...