Stacy

Congratulations!!!

Absolutely sweet scores.

Way to go Melanie.

Majik won it in open. top 3 teams within 4 points after 10 rounds. WOW.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

A huge congratulations to Majik! It was an amazing Nationals with some great skydiving and fierce competition. The top three teams all looked great and it definitely came down to the last round. Congrats again to our new National champions who will be representing us next year at the world meet.
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com

And don't forget AZ Warp Factor who missed the Advanced silver by only ONE POINT (and had an awesome round 5). A very close meet with great performances from all medalling teams (and many of those who missed out!). It's great to see so many Advanced teams pushing up the standard.

THANK YOU, EVERYONE!!! :$ Congratulations is definitely in order for everyone who competed. It wouldn't have been as awesome without Warp Factor to battle it out with til the bitter end-- AWESOME guys, so glad you went Advanced too. GT had a kickin' meet too-- our boys looked in calm control the whole time-- great stuff!! LOVED having the Xandre on our plane nearly the whole meet. ;) Stacy, so glad we got to get together even if it had to be in Orlando with the tunnel steps away begging us to ditch the toppas for airtime. :o Great to meet Galen too-- he's a hottie! ;) Ahhh, anyway, thanks again guys for all your support-- Elsinore ROCKS baby! See you this weekend at the dz........... B|

you know, y'all may be silver medalists, shit-hot skydivers, and all-around good people, but DAYUM, you're loud in your team room!!!!!!

Especially when playing trivial pursuit, which I always thought to be a laid back, quiet kind of game...

:P
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

You know what was really cool about being up on the podium was looking to my left and seeing our Elsinore pals, some of whom I had shot vid of at past nationals, and then seeing right behind us our pals from Inferno, also who I had either shot for or been on teams with. Awesome job to Adrenaline to reel us in on round 10 and go up by one. I love nationals!